|Child Rights Review|
|Main||About Us||UNCRC||HK Children's Situation||Our Concerns||Achievements|
|Publications||Training Materials||Training Service||Join Us||Contact Us||Links|
|Disclaimer and Copyright Issues|
Owing to the renovation of the tiled roof of Western District Community Centre (a classified heritage building) where HKCCR is located, we have temporarily moved to Kennedy Town. Below please find our new address:
Temporary office address :
Activity Room 5, 11/F, Kennedy Town Community Complex, 12 Rock Hill Street, Kennedy Town, Hong Kong
Postal address (unchanged) :
3/F, Western District Community Centre, 36A Western Street, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong
How to get there?
Telephone : (852) 2324 9782
Fax : (852) 2324 9804
(temporarily unavailable, with apology for any inconvenience)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also send a message to us by using the following form.
Thank you for your message!
Your personal data is only used for registration, related activities and communication and will be kept strictly confidential.
1. You may take the MTR to Kennedy Town Station and reach Exit B. The building is on your left side along Rock Hill Street.
2. You may take bus No. 12S, 18P, 18X, 43M, 47P, 54, 904, 971, A10, get off at "North Street; Belcher's Street" and walk along North Street in the direction to the hill. The building is on your front.
3. You may take the tram, get off at Sands Street station or Smithfield station, and walk along North Street in the direction to the hill. The building is on your front.
1. You may take the MTR to Sai Ying Pun Station and reach Second Street via Exit B2. Approach the crossroads with Western Street and then turn left. Walk up the ramp and you would see a 3-storey red brick house on the left, which is the Western District Community Centre.
2. You may take bus No. 1, 5B, 10, 101, 905 and get off at the stop near Western Street or Centre Street. Follow the map below to go to Western District Community Centre.
3. You may take bus No. 968 from Yuen Long and get off at the first stop after crossing the Western Harbour Tunnel. Then, interchange those buses which pass by Western Street, including No. 1, 5B, 10, 101 etc. Please get off at Western District Police Station and walk uphill along Western Street. You will find a 3-storey red brick house on the left, which is the Western District Community Centre.
Have a nice and safe trip!